A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  
Celebrity Picture Gallery

You are here: Pictures  >  John Pinette Pictures  >  John Pinette Comments

John Pinette Comments

posted by Linda R. Nickel
    Hi! I am the Little Linda who just had to meet you after your Milwaukee show on April 26 at the Pabst Theater. I wore glasses and hugged you 2x along with kissed you on the cheek 2x. You are so wonderful as a comedian and as a person. I can totally relate to you being an overweight but adorable-looking person like myself. I know -- stop that!!! I just noticed that your birthday is exactly a week after mine -- mine is March 16, 1967. I can relate to your jokes about food and I totally love your voice overs. You are incredible!!! Maybe I can catch you perform again in the future. "Little Linda" Nickel from West Allis, Wisconsin (age 46 -- short, husky-built red-headed wavy medium length hair fan.) I'm the one who also mentioned losing 30 pounds in the past year too.
    posted 2 years ago
    posted by Sandy
    I think he is a very funny Man, and very handsome.
    posted 3 years ago

Browse Band and Artist Galleries

Latest Site Comments

Metallica Pictures

Posted by brian 1 year ago

what a hot band. love all their music

Kay Parker Pictures

Posted by Joe 1 year ago

Would love to meet you before I die,

Larry Miller Pictures

Posted by greg fischer 1 year ago

We are unable to find our family pictures. We would like to order our pictu...

John Kennedy Jr. Pictures

Posted by Michael Wren 1 year ago

You can find the statue proposal on Kickstarter dot com

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.06 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix