A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  
Celebrity Picture Gallery

You are here: Pictures  >  Connie Francis Pictures  >  Connie Francis Comments

Connie Francis Comments

posted by Robert Rico
    Connie,Music, Has always been in our family, in the early 1960's and We loved all her songs, Mostly My Happiness,..and who's sorry now,.. don't break the heart that loves you,.. and so many others, and her spainish, And country Music Too awesome we still Love You, Connie Robert Rico
    posted 5 months ago
    posted by Stanley Goclowski
    Waiting to hear more about her.Would love to meet her.
    posted 2 years ago
    posted by gregory lehmann
    I just finished taping Where The Boys Are off TCM. 5'3" Connie was fun in this movie and sang beautifully! But if you notice,early in the movie,Connie's character Angie had a nasty chest cold and a scratchy hacking cough,but so did her roommates.I like Connie,but she had a sputtery career,but I'd love to nab a CD of hers next year.
    posted 3 years ago
    posted by Stanley Goclowski
    Loved her from the first I her her sing. Have all her albums. Am interested in knowing if she is going on tour.
    posted 3 years ago
    posted by Darlene R kautz
    love you connie can I get a photo of you send to Darlene R kautz n1870 hwy x merrill wis 54452
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by cirrus55
    i really love to here.i think this site is good,really.
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by kay yandle
    do you remember Ralph Royse and the baby boy he adopped from you? he is grown up now and he is my son-in-law. you have grandchildren and a great grandson. call me at 918-384-8672 kay
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by Ton Hendriks
    I'm delighted with the photos of my favourite female singer. She was and is still a beautiful woman. I think I'm still in love with her. Her music is still tempting me. Each week I listen to her albums with her well known hits and also her Italian and easy listening songs. Thank you for the enchanting photos.
    posted 6 years ago
    posted by franci
    ju pershendes te gjith juve
    posted 6 years ago

Browse Band and Artist Galleries

Latest Site Comments

Metallica Pictures

Posted by brian 1 year ago

what a hot band. love all their music

Kay Parker Pictures

Posted by Joe 1 year ago

Would love to meet you before I die,

Larry Miller Pictures

Posted by greg fischer 1 year ago

We are unable to find our family pictures. We would like to order our pictu...

John Kennedy Jr. Pictures

Posted by Michael Wren 1 year ago

You can find the statue proposal on Kickstarter dot com

This website is part of the FamousFix entertainment community. By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by the Terms of Use. Loaded in 0.03 secs.
Terms of Use  |  Copyright  |  Privacy
Copyright 2006-2015, FamousFix