A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z  
Celebrity Picture Gallery

You are here: Pictures  >  Whitney Houston Pictures  >  Whitney Houston Comments

Whitney Houston Comments

« Previous   1   2   Next »
    posted by trachelle
    when will Whitney tour to Houston?
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by mahayla mooka
    HEY MY NAMES MAHAYLA MOOKA IVE BIN A FAN SCENE I WAS 3 YEARS OF AGE NOW IM JUST THE BIGGEST FAN SO IS MY WHOLE FAMILY WE ALL LOVE YOUR MUSIC I LISTEN TO YOUR MUSIC 24/7.......I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH WHITNEY HOUSTON UR THE BEST SINGER I KNOW U GOT A LOVELY VOICE AND I JUST CANT GET OVER IT
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by Kidest
    what can i say,your voice,style and every thing that i am so much adorable to you.I am so much glade that you make it strongely and devotedly back to you status again!
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by whitney
    my name is whitney but not houston it is ramsey
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by m
    M
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by Juila Carlos
    i luv whitney houston new ablum
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by carmen
    Hola Whitney estamos contido todos los latinos y que Dios te bendiga por tu musica sigue adelante te queremos siempre
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by carmen
    wonderful person it so very nice that she come back for good and new life
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by LENA TOMPKINS
    THANK GOD WHITNEY HOUSTON YOU CAME BACK. I PRAY FOR YOU ALL THE TIME. THANK GOD YOU MADE A COME BACK AND SHOW THE WORLD YOU ARE NOT FALLEN BUT ARISING ABOVE ALL. LOVE YA! TRUE FAN OF YOURS.
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by jade redman
    i love you your a boss singer am a fan of u and so is my mum x
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by Natalie Underwood
    you are absolutely beautiful. I wish you continued success and I know the Lord is your guide.
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by EZIRIKE FLAVIAN
    WHITNEY HOUSTON SHOULD BOBBY BROWN IS NOT HER MATCH.
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by ammy chuks
    my queen you have always been my diva,am so glad you are back and fit.i have always longed to sing like you. am a nigerian and i love you and hope to see you live someday, dats a dream i know wil come tru.
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by athaliah
    that's my girl
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by anna neil keightley
    you are greatest of oll iwas only 13 when my mam was dieing i was singing your songs to her and it was making us smile she believed in me
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by marcia lovell
    you are my favourite at all time.
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by jhonedire
    i love ur music
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by asia
    these pics are nice of whitney
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by Musa balarabe
    whitney, is the greatest sources of inspiration of the 21st century, having her back on stage, is a special gift to me.
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by rashawn
    o whitney it a breath of fresh air seeing you on the oprea winfrey show o girl pray for you that you be back and i hope your over and hurt from your past. you look beautiful as ever and just keeping looking to the one above. am a singer who look to you as a mentor. i would love to meet you. for that my greatest dream. what advice would you give to a person who like to do music as a career. love rashawn jamaica westmoreland
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by oloruntoba
    whitney is a Awesome singer.I almost cried after getting to watch a documentary about her on E channel.Please just come back to christ for he is the only one who can give you the Joy
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by Mankete Thamae
    Girl you look Shhhhhhhhh.... HOT keep the look, you've always been my mantor.Pray and HE will answer.
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by FITZ
    its good to see u back good luck
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by sheldon
    god will help u withney
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by lolosh
    my love dont worry its a seoson and it will pass.Let them talk untill they are done,yours is to pick up yourself and be yourself. LOTS OF LOVE
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by LadyB
    Im your biggest fan.I have your very 1st music dvd and I believe you ROCK.Even in your movies u are a shining star.
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by Lydia
    Iam a big fan and iadore u.Love your music very much.You are talented and beautiful.Love u lots
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by Moloi Thabiso Amos
    Lady I like your music a lot and you are so talented. I like you. You beautiful.
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by suberina
    am happy she's back and she looking great
    posted 5 years ago
    posted by Awa Emmanuel
    you have a great talent whitney.God has done a great deal by sending you to us.your voice is WOW.i think God will appreciate it more if you use it for him.your beauty is another thing that astonishes me.KEEP IT UP
    posted 5 years ago
    « Previous   1   2   Next »

Browse Band and Artist Galleries

Latest Site Comments

Metallica Pictures

Posted by brian 1 year ago

what a hot band. love all their music

Kay Parker Pictures

Posted by Joe 1 year ago

Would love to meet you before I die,

Larry Miller Pictures

Posted by greg fischer 1 year ago

We are unable to find our family pictures. We would like to order our pictu...

John Kennedy Jr. Pictures

Posted by Michael Wren 1 year ago

You can find the statue proposal on Kickstarter dot com